Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Research Technician II
Location: Richmond, CA
Duration: Contract (6 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 10/01/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 206985 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Works directly with Research and Development Project Managers to support and execute testing validation for chemistry development teams
- Designs and executes appropriate test programs utilizing industry standard and proprietary lubricant performance tests.
- Schedules testing with internal and external laboratories and tracks progress
- Manages multiple simultaneous projects and communicates the status and results by the established deadlines.
- Maintains a high degree of independence, reliability, and accountability in planning and reporting laboratory experiments.
- Utilizes tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to analyze test results and present findings to stakeholders.
- Works in both an office and laboratory setting.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Communication skills, preparing technical reports and presentations.
- Prioritization, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-206985
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2022