Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Research Technician
Location: Richmond, CA (100% on-site)
Duration: 12 Months (W-2 contract)
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (preferred) or related physical science.
- 1+ years of hands-on chemical, analytical, physical, and/or synthetic laboratory experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy in generating and reporting data.
- Demonstrated skills preparing technical reports of scientific data.
- Proven experience working within a team environment and drawing on knowledge and skills of other research chemists/physical scientists/engineers.
- Local candidates to the Bay Area required.
- Demonstrated laboratory equipment knowledge and troubleshooting proficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in research and technical competency in organic chemistry, analytical techniques, and data interpretation.
Job ID: JOB-215020
Publish Date: 05 Jan 2023