Strategic Staffing Solutions
Research Development Specialist
6 Month Contract, Possible Conversion to Full Time
100% Fully Remote
- 1+ year experience in a member/customer service position in a consumer financial institution
- 2+ years of analytical research in a financial institution.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative business research including such areas as competitors’ operations.
- VBA for MS Access
- Advanced Excel, Advanced Macro development, Pivot Tables and Graphing proficiencies
- WebFOCUS (Build queries using SQL and Understand Keys and relational tables)
- Performs all manner of research in areas pertaining to the business as directed by Executive Management using VBA Access and PowerPoint to drive reports.
- Develops recommendations based on research results.
- Spearheads special projects as directed.
- 4-5 Years Experience
- Gathers and performs analysis of all necessary data.
- Applies creative and innovative thinking to empirical data to explore our best solutions.
- Data Modeling as needed
- Develops appropriate recommendations based on results of study or inquiry.
- Limited travel required to educational conferences and branch visitations.
- Networks with credit union industry peers to share knowledge.
- Coordinating the involvement of credit union departments with third party vendors and consultants.
- Coordinates staff communication and training for new products and services.
- Performs limited functions as corporate historian/librarian.
- Researches compliance issues, questions, individual regulatory-related matters (i.e., practices, proposals, etc.), identifies regulatory compliance deficiencies and potential problems, provides guidance and renders compliance opinions in the development of alternate solutions
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Job ID: JOB-215682
Publish Date: 12 Jan 2023