Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Renewable Energy Support Specialist (206863)
Location(s): Downtown Tampa, FL (combination of onsite and remote)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:206863 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description: This position will support the company’s renewable energy programs and will process renewable energy applications and the associated work with this program. Position is needed for at least 9 months up to 12 month
- Required: Above average interpersonal, communication, and oral presentation skills required. Skilled in using Outlook and Microsoft Excel. Upon completion of training class, must be able to work in the following applications: Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP)
- Preferred: Skilled in using Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully completes technical and other training in support of the company’s renewable energy programs
- Training includes classroom and virtual study
- Training on web-based Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP) and Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Jabber and Teams
- Serves as a liaison between customers and Energy Management Team Members for participation in the renewable energy programs.
- Will analyze, approve, and process renewable energy applications through completion via the web-based Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP) .
- Responsible to process net meter applications for all customer rate classes available. Coordinates efforts with Renewable program manager to ensure proper review of complex data to receive approval. In addition, team member works closely with other departments to ensure meter set process takes place within the required timeframe per tariff.
- Resolves questions and concerns from solar installers and customers via email.
- Provides first level resolution of trouble customer email inquiries regarding customer owned solar and battery storage programs.
- 100% of the day is spent in a combination of working with customers and solar/battery storage questions via email while processing our renewable energy programs applications.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-206863
Publish Date: 08 Sep 2022