Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Release Train Engineer
Duration: 12 Month Contract (that may be extended)
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description/ Requirements:
- Facilitating the ART events/ processes and assist teams in delivering value
- Provide coaching, guidance, and coordination with other RTE’s working within the same platforms
- Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risks, and drive relentless improvement
- Able to think strategically about how to deliver business value across the overall platform
- Able to create and maintain dashboards and queries that make information visible for decision making
Prior applied experience managing Agile Release Trains using the scaled agile SAFe framework
Job ID: JOB-200904
Publish Date: 16 May 2022