Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for candidates with Regulatory Compliance experience or Financial Crimes specialist, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Analysts
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
ONSITE: YES- 100 % ONSITE @ Charlotte, NC.
Must have SKILLS: Hands On experience-utilizing OFAC compliance
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Suganya at email@example.com
- Participate in complex initiatives and identify opportunities for process improvements within scope of responsibilities.
- Perform risk assessment and modeling to provide input and recommendations for financial crimes strategies and models. Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Conduct data and onsite reviews, review findings, determine risk level and recommend fraud prevention strategies.
- Review and assess business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Perform investigative research, root cause evaluation and consulting regarding complex financial crimes transactions, policy violations and suspicious situations with moderate to high risk. Perform detailed examination to detect transactional and relationship patterns, trends, anomalies and schemes across multiple businesses or products.
- Act as an escalation point for more complex cases. Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercising independent judgment while developing full knowledge proficiency in the function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
- Take action on control failures in bank processes and procedures. Represent organization in handling court appearances, depositions, mediations, and arbitrations. Collaborate and consult with associates on all levels.
- Lead, participate in and provide support for projects and initiatives.
- Provide input to development and delivery of a wide range of individual education for financial crimes awareness.
- Prepare documentation and refer cases for Suspicious Activity, Identity Theft Operations and Suspected Financial Abuse, reports to government agencies and makes recommendations to management.
- 2+ years of Financial Crimes, Operational Risk, Fraud, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery, Corruption experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Regulatory compliance analysts: need to be Level 2 or 3 analysts, determining “true/false positives” in real-time (live/currently happening)
- Sanctions/screenings work experience required
- UATs/BA candidates with regulatory compliance experience in OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
- Must have real working experience utilizing OFAC compliance
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-211512
Publish Date: 04 Jan 2023