Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Registered Nurse-Review Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Registered Nurse-Review Analyst
Perform prospective, concurrent and retrospective review of inpatient post-acute facilities (SNF, IPR, LTACH) to ensure medical necessity, appropriate length of stay, intensity of service and level of care. Also provide discharge planning needs and referrals to Case Management when necessary.
- Perform prospective, concurrent and retrospective review of inpatient post-acute facilities (SNF, IPR, LTACH) to ensure medical necessity, appropriate length of stay, intensity of service and level of care.
- Also provide discharge planning needs and referrals to Case Management when necessary.
- Candidate must be vaccinated against COVID 19.
- Requirements: Registered Nurse with current Michigan driver’s license.
- (unrestricted) Associate Degree or nursing diploma required.
- Two (2) years patient care experience. Triage, case management or utilization review experience.
- Preferred experience in the post-acute inpatient setting (Skilled Nursing, Inpatient Rehab or Long-Term Acute care facilities) Expertise in the use of medical terminology.
- InterQual knowledge preferred. Some weekends and corporate holidays.
- On-call coverage required, may equate to overtime.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218820
Publish Date: 08 Feb 2023