Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid work model)
Duration: 12 months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #203586:orClick the Apply Button.
- Leverage Workday and advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques and platforms to identify and secure top talent. (e.g., Boolean search)
- Screen candidate slates
- Conduct phone screens
- Follow-up on internal referrals
- Arrange interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Maintain professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Develop database for current and future hires
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal candidates to ensure a positive experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in HR specializing in Staffing and Talent Acquisition/Sourcing.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms like LinkedIn)
- Effective time-management skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Teamwork and customer service focus.
- Spanish proficiency
- Experience supporting Argentina or LATAM countries.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related career
- 3+ years of experience in HR specializing in Staffing and Talent Acquisition.
- Experience with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday.
Job ID: JOB-203586
Publish Date: 24 Jun 2022