Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Quantitative Analytics Consultant– Hiring FAST!
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Pay Rate: $60-62/HR on W2
Duration: 12+ months
- Develop, implement, and calibrate various analytical models
- Perform highly complex activities related to financial products, business analysis and modeling
- Perform basic statistical and mathematical models using Python, R, SAS, C++, and SQL
- Perform analytical support and provide insights regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- This role may utilize stochastic, structured securities and option adjusted spread analysis. Individual has expertise on theory and mathematics behind the data
- Provide solutions to business needs and analyze workflow processes to make recommendations for process improvement in risk management
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers, and regulators to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 2+ years of Quantitative Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education. PhD in statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, economics, or quantitative field; or a master’s degree in the above areas.
- 3+ years in Risk Management or Quantitative Modeling. Experience with rates products is a big plus.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills and broad knowledge of financial markets and products.
- Solid understanding of derivatives valuation and numerical methods
- Strong programming skills, including Excel/VBA and Python
Job ID: JOB-220279
Publish Date: 27 Feb 2023