Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator
Location(s): Des Moines, IA or Charlotte, NC (on-site)
Duration: 3 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
This role will be dedicated to performing Call Monitoring evaluations for a call center environment. Call center, call monitoring, and call listening experience are required for candidate success. Candidate should be able to demonstrate sufficient Excel navigation and data entry. Candidate must be able to multi-task by listening to calls while navigating system. Testing encompasses both the completion and accuracy of pre-defined standards. Candidate must demonstrate exceptional ability to follow documented standards including policies/procedures. The candidate must be comfortable asking questions and meeting strict deadlines.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound or outbound customer calls.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- Oversee a group of service monitors.
- Provides information and assists in the feedback and formal education process of other staff.
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert.
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and education to staff.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following:
- work experience
- military experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-226583
Publish Date: 23 May 2023