Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking Quality Assurance Administrators for one of our clients in the Finance industry! This is a hybrid role to be worked one week in the office, and one week from home.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator (Hybrid)
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #216854.
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures, policies and First Call Resolution.
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs, processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal company requirements or government regulations.
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions are notated, and issues escalated as necessary.
- Assist in development and design of product specific databases.
- Review and score work.
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to clients.
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify gaps and risk assessment.
- Design and conduct training for as needed.
- Provide coaching to staff and track performance expectations and results.
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality results.
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work and departmental effectiveness.
- Work in a fast- paced production environment completing quality reviews.
- May be responsible for reviewing and interpreting legal orders or legal documents.
- Ensure identified risks, errors, and/or complex problems are clearly researched and documented; interact with appropriate parties as necessary for timely resolution.
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and proposed solutions.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Other desired qualifications: experience with Hogan, SVP, Columbia, EFW, DIPR, CCN and/or CCM applications.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216854
Publish Date: 23 Jan 2023