Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a QA & Testing Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: QA & Testing Analyst
Location(s): Franklin, TN *REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 9 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define test process including required test activities, deliverables and test schedule.
- Understand how changes impact work upstream and downstream including various back end and front-end architectural modules
- Responsible for developing smoke, functional and regression test suites for GUI Front End, and Database backend
- Document, maintain, and monitor software problems
- Recommend strategies and methods to improve test plans and test processes
- As a member of the scrum team, closely interact with both onsite and offshore team members. The onsite and offshore interactions include scrum team members (Scrum masters, developers, Product Owners and QA at onsite and offshore)
- Define test data conditions and partners and works closely with Data team to obtain the data.
- Actively participate in all phases of testing (In sprint functional testing, integration testing and regression)
- Business requirement analysis, test design, defect logging and tracking
- Actively engage in defect reporting and triaging
- Adheres to the organization’s Quality Engineering best practices
- Minimum of 5-7 years QA experience
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL query skills required, exposure to writing/editing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Experience in Design, development, and implementation of QA strategy.
- Must have broad knowledge experience with testing and modeling tools and change management and test case generation techniques.
- Experience with test management and defect tracking tools
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with a team of Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers and Application Developers in various locations to test configuration of business requirements.
- Exposure to Automation Testing and technologies a plus
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience in the Health Care industry preferred
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in related field required in related field a plus If no degree minimum of 10 years work experience required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203969
Publish Date: 07 Jul 2022