Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a QA & Testing Advisor for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Q&A assignments/projects
- Provides consultation to project teams and client areas assisting with the successful development and implementation of effective computer systems applications across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server)
- Consults with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development and implementation of effective systems
- Provides guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts
- Prepares and conducts acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software
- May modify automated testing systems for procedural or standard changes
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Quality Assurance & Testing but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert
Technical Skills Required:
- .Net experience
- MS SQL
- Unit Testing
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205394
Publish Date: 03 Oct 2022