Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a QA Tester
for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Deno Cornelius at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 204144 or Click the Apply Button.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- This role supports User Accepting Testing (UAT) related to new system implementations or changes to existing systems and processes, including technology system remediation and line of business requests for changes to their communications (letters, statements, and notices).
- This role works closely with Technology and the Print and Mail Operations teams to receive test files, fix defects and coordinate the validation of printed and rendered output.
- The UAT BEC (Business Execution Consultant) works independently, as well as in collaboration with, partner groups to support the ASVS’s verticals.
- In addition, this role supports application validation for all the technology implementations.
- This role is also responsible for identifying, recording, tracking and validation of defects to resolution.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Experience in testing environments (UAT & SIT)
- Detail Oriented
- Communication Skills – Strong Written & Oral
- Knowledge of ALM & Agile
- Microsoft – Outlook, Excel
- Organization Skills
- Be able to multi -task
- Self Starter
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204144
Publish Date: 18 Jul 2022