Strategic Staffing Solutions
Contract length: 7 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below
- Primary point of accountability
- Secure and maintain project resources and actively manage resource plan
- Accountable for small to medium projects
- Projects may be concurrent or overlap.
- Well-defined scope
- Moderate complexity
- Limited risk
- Limited supervision and guidance
- Manage vendor relationships as required
- Innovative leader with the ability to question status quo, influence change and provide forward thinking
- Critical thinker
- Develop business case, understand it thoroughly
- Work with limited supervision and guidance and apply advanced project management & basic program management skills
- Understand, apply, promote & contribute to delivery
- Ability to create open environments conducive to freely share information and ideas; Listen and effectively communicate with clarity and precision
- Facilitate lessons learned and knowledge retention for future use
- Coordinate and execute consistent time entry processes and reporting for all project team members
- Demonstrate capability to be disciplined and flexible at the same time
- Hands-on and results driven leader
- Apply Intermediate project management
- Demonstrate team building skills by developing high performing project teams, setting a positive tone and leading by example
- Remove barriers to enable project team to complete objectives no matter how difficult
- Look for opportunities to reduce cost
- Explore solutions and continuous improvement opportunities
- Anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize delivery, budget, customer readiness, and customer acceptance
- Gain recognition as a trusted advisor / leader with project team, customers, and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Advanced understanding of project management principles
- Advanced knowledge of project lifecycle
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively across organizations and cross functional teams
- Proven track record of effectively leading execution and value through highly matrixed teams
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-201340
Publish Date: 03 May 2022