Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Wilmington, DE.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joy Chudasama, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract length: 9 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
Locations: Wilmington, DE
This role will lead well-managed project requirements in an agile environment to bring consumer-facing messages to market for key customer marketing initiatives. Partnering with our marketing strategists, the MPM will be responsible for coordinating the team s tasks to ensure deliverables and timelines are met. This includes coordination of workback plans & processes for all materials and leading the team s project timelines through an agile scrum system. Additionally, the MPM will partner with our internal front-line, product teams and external vendors to ensure error-free launch and edits of our marketing plans, all while keeping their manager and team members informed of project status and any issues that may arise. This MPM may also play a flexible role within the Customer Marketing team, stretching to take on ad hoc marketing strategy development if the need arises.
- Associate’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of Marketing Project Management experience
- Masters or MBA degree
- 5+ years of Marketing Project Management experience
- Experience in digital marketing channels and digital channels campaign execution
- Proven ability to keep work moving, trafficking assets through Legal, Compliance and other partners as needed for approvals
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills and ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process optimization and change management skills
- Excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for managing key stakeholders at all levels and influencing outcomes
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience working as project manager in an agile environment
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-193927
Publish Date: 16 Feb 2022