Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Project Manager
Locations: Richmond, VA, McLean, VA, Chicago, NYC, Plano, TX
Role Type: W2
Contract Length: 12 months with potential for extension/conversion
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead creative projects through intake and delivery, including resource assignment, project planning, developing schedules and task management using WorkFront.
- Develop and execute project plans and manage executive of work to be delivered on time
- Conduct and lead project meetings with creative teams, responsible for project documentation and tracking.
- Proactively identify potential risks, plan contingencies, facilitate scope changes, build solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Identify and provide solutions to gaps as needed for project success.
- Act as a liaison between Creative team and Partnerships business partners, strategy leads, and stakeholders alike.
- Adhere to department/audit policies, procedures, and expectations while managing scope, schedule, resources, and budget to deliver high quality results
- Work on small, medium, and large scale creative projects that have a direct impact on the company and Partners alike.
- Work with lead Project Manager to identify and solve opportunities to improve and streamline process and project management practices.
- Communicate effectively with associates of all levels and build relationships that will allow for collaboration and open dialogue through difficult conversations.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing in-house creative teams, marketing, or agency experience
- 1-2 years of experience using WorkFront
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Ability to self-manage and escalate potential roadblocks with confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in resource and task management with the ability to explore solution-oriented approaches based on project-specific needs
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-202993
Publish Date: 08 Jun 2022