Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Project Manager
Location(s): Philadelphia, PA
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management.
- Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing, and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors.
- Create small project plan for various initiatives, and track progress against the planned deliverables
- Coordinate with various team members to collect and share information
- Plan, organize and facilitate meetings, capture minutes and drive actions closure
- Provide status updates and reporting for different level of audiences
- PMP Certification is not desired for this position.
- 2+ Years of experience requested.
- Will not be driving heavy MS Project plans in this role.
- Position will be heavily tactical in driving these smaller projects.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong expertise with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) tools
- Desired financial industry and/or lockbox-operations experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204159
Publish Date: 13 Jul 2022