Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: New Orleans, LA (Onsite + remote)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order :203804orClick the Apply Button.
Job Role/Description: Support compliance and federal regulation roll outs.
- Monitor adherence to project timelines, budget, scope, and quality. Develop mitigation strategies for any problem areas.
- Manage the development and maintenance of integrated project plan, including identifying tasks, dependencies, resource assignment, timing, percent complete and weekly status across all team members
- Develop project communication plan identifying key stakeholders, meeting schedules, risk. Identification and mitigation strategy, effectively communicating project risks and successes
- Act as a liaison between business, vendors and project team and co-lead with vendor project manager all project status, stakeholder, steering committees and any other key meetings as needed during the duration of the project
- Coordinate and lead all functional and technical workshops with selected vendor, key business users and technical staff to review requirements, identify and prioritize gaps, and review design documentation and prototypes, test functionality and obtain training on new solution
- Manage the development, review, and sign-off of all key project deliverables throughout the entire project life cycle, including the direction of project resources as required
- Identify and report all project risks and issues during the project, including documentation and mitigation plan and/or proposed resolution
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills etc. Able to communicate effectively and build consensus with staff at all levels of the organization.
- PMI-PMP certification preferred
- Past experience with government projects preferred
Job ID: JOB-203804
Publish Date: 30 Jun 2022