Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Program Manager SOX
Location: Houston, TX (Onsite + Some Remote)
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 03/07/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Portfolio Management: experience in creating portfolio processes to support ranking, understanding dependencies, risk & issue management at strategic level, synthesizing priorities with other processes / groups. This will be in conjunction with the Platform LPMs and partnership Steer Cos.
- Strategic Relationships: orchestrate processes to influence partner roadmaps & priorities (SLB, MSFT, OSDU, etc.).
- Program Management: identify and fill the “white spaces” between the 3C partners across the Product & Deploy activities, and within CVX; do the heavy lifting to build and run the CVX 3C PMO; establish processes (including connections to ADO) to track and message 3C metrics, value, and scorecards; work to synthesize Product & Deploy readiness roadmaps (inclusive of external partners (SLB, MSFT, OSDU) and other platforms (ITFP, “integration” etc.)
- Agile / ADO Capabilities: establish processes and configure ADO to support cross-company backlog management; consult / guide teams as they scale processes beyond their own team
- 7+ years of experience
- PI planning skills
- SOX experience
- SAFe Agile experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-189847
Publish Date: 10 Feb 2022