Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI / REMOTE!
Title: Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Primarily responsible for serving on a team of professionals dedicated to leading and managing significant, strategic, corporate projects for the Enterprise. Provides project management expertise, methodology, and coordination to more effectively identify, plan and implement business and information technology projects. Accountable for leading project teams and managing all aspects of project implementations including selection, managing project action items, issues, and risk, sending out meeting notes and next steps, planning, management, control, closeout, and the success of project implementation. Exercises broad discretion and judgment in ensuring successful implementation of corporate products and services. Responsible for medium to large projects.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including Microsoft Project Experience
- Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, software, and internet fundamentals
- Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely, present reports facts and other information, and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to interact with others to build consensus and get decisions implemented.
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Health Care Experience
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain customer satisfaction without compromising priorities.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects and meet necessary deadlines.
- Ability to understand business needs and conceptualize and implement information systems that support those business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance, information technology, business administration, or related field required.
- Certification or progress towards Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is highly preferred and encouraged.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-227012
Publish Date: 01 Jun 2023