Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Detroit, MI !
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- May manage multiple projects of moderate size concurrently.
- Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Develops detailed plans and schedules.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures and policies.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- May oversee client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and operational needs
- Strong large business project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion; on time and within budget
- Excellent documentation and coordination skills
- The rest of the required skills/experience.
- Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institutes standards and terminology
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills
- 5-7 years’ business project management experience in large corporation
- Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
- Education/Certifications – Include: • Bachelor’s degree required
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203467
Publish Date: 22 Jun 2022