Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Detroit, MI.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility will be leading Projects. The assigned work will span across multiple functional areas in the corporation including vendor partners. Responsibilities include planning, mobilization, monitoring, controlling and closure of all releases following established standards and governance for project management.
- 5+ years leading as a Business Project Manager
- 3+ years in a Healthcare industry coordinating with Business and IT
- 5+ years of Executive level presentations on project Status, Issues/Risks, and Decisions Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
- PMP Certificate
- Vendor Management experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint Education/Certifications – Include:
- PMP certified
- Bachelor’s degree is required in a related field.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-210318
Publish Date: 12 Dec 2022