Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
The Project Manager leads business operations, SMEs, and IT to implement solutions to complex business problems by facilitating root cause analysis and process improvement design, driving solution planning and delivery, and analyzing and controlling solution costs to ROI.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Responsible for ensuring projects deliver expected value.
- Concurrently manages multiple projects of moderate size.
- Develops strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Develops and maintains detailed plans and schedules, risk and issue logs, project budgets, and resource allocations.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, and/or schedule.
- Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures, and policies.
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Oversees client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Determines creative solutions to strategic and operational needs.
- Structured in Financial acumen; financial, business quality, include strengthening core financial literacy concepts and metrics, streamlining processes such as budgeting, forecasting, and reporting, and stepping up compliance
- Finance – an invoicing process, a billing process, a risk management process. Health – a medical assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics, or a related field. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
- Seven years’ experience in Health Care Management and Operations or related field. Experience typically in two subject areas (e.g. marketing strategy, financial analysis, planning, health care economics, health care policy, statistical modeling, business decisions, data analytics, or business management).
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institute’s standards and terminology.
- Ability to organize complex objectives into individual related tasks and measurable deliverables.
- Highly skilled in identifying task structures, relationships, and dependencies.
- Ability to facilitate meetings of all sizes for requirements, definition, and documentation, project planning, solution design, decision negotiations, risk and issue identification and management, and status tracking.
- Highly skilled in identifying and resolving root cause issues.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead toward resolution by inspiring an assigned team, asking probing questions, reconciling different viewpoints, fostering consensus, and stimulating thinking in oneself and others.
- Expertise in managing one or more medium to large projects of complex dependencies and risks and project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Ability to lead organization change, business process improvement, and business transformation.
- Expertise in developing, publishing, and presenting executive project health reports.
- Ability to manage vendor delivery to a project.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Visio, Word.
- Ability to use SharePoint and Excel, with knowledge of charting and data analysis.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218152
Publish Date: 31 Jan 2023