Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Dallas, TX.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Contract length: 6 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
- The role will be accountable for the overall direction, implementation, execution, control, and completion of the projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Dealing with key stakeholders.
- Close attention required on providing status updates on a regular basis.
- Crucial to manage growing critical demand for regulatory and upgrade projects.
- Credibility and confidence interacting with key partners, customers, and the technology teams across the full lifecycle of a project.
- The Project Manager will play a lead role in the execution of multiple projects by working with the architects, engineers, and support teams to define detailed scope and work packages.
- Developing and maintaining detailed and reliable project documentation (project plans, schedules, status reports, requirements documents, change requests, and presentations) enabling teams to implement and support successful monitoring, execution and control of the project including financial management.
- Engaging with key teams to drive the execution of the project plan to completion.
- Acting as a liaison and advocate between the stakeholders, customers, and the development teams, including identifying and integrating dependent development teams involved in a solution design.
- Driving the requirements gathering by working with the subject matter experts to define scope of project, scheduling, and running requirements gathering sessions, prioritizing topics, scheduling meetings, keeping meetings on track and productive managing project team toward the goal of detailing requirements (Scope), or other similar artifacts.
- Managing scope changes while going towards project tasks, and project phase closure.
- Demonstrating the ability to analyze vague project requests and clarify into specific tasks, next steps results.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks and issues to full resolution.
- Applicants must have 8+ years hands-on in Project Management, planning, tracking, and reporting high complexity technology and business projects.
- Ability to talk to multiple teams, stakeholders, and lead from front.
- Organized self-starter with proven end-to-end project delivery, the applicant will be experienced enough to work on their own initiative with minimal direction.
- Planning and organizing; people management; partner management.
- Dependency management; communication skills; teamwork.
- Conflict management; adaptability; stress tolerance.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration required; Master of Business Administration preferred.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-189923
Publish Date: 31 Jan 2022