Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Project Manager! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 24 + -month Contract
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204476.
- Will be part of Enterprise Finance team.
- Would be aligned to projects ranging across Finance organization
- Ideally the Candidate will have experience in a business project manager function
- Will be supporting the Lead Program Manager in delivery
- Familiarity with Agile as well as traditional waterfall delivery
- Lead or participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components of moderate complexity within change management and contribute to project plans and budgets, work with users to understand complex problems and bring issues to resolution in accordance with change management timelines.
- Review and analyze moderately complex business organizational systems and navigation to anticipate change impacts while ensuring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Analyze or resolve resource requirements, project dependencies, planning or progression, financials management, status reporting, effective communications, ongoing risk adaptation, appropriate escalation strategies and implementation while leading team to meet change management deliverables and leveraging solid understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- Collaborate and consult with project coordinators, business partners, project staff, stakeholders, and project leads in times of highly unusual or complex ambiguity and achieve project goals and established timelines in coordination with more experienced management.
- Execute matrix managing other project managers and project coordinators for projects.
- 3 years of experience
- Project Management
- Agile and Waterfall
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204476
Publish Date: 22 Jul 2022