Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is seeking a Project Manager for one of our retail partners! This role works occasionally onsite in the Bolingbrook, IL area, so candidates must be local. Ideal candidates will have experience with mobile/web application development. PMP is highly preferred.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
POSITION SUMMARY: Lead project teams to successfully deliver a complex solution within Supply Chain that would include a mobile App and web solution. Provide project-based direction to IT and business professionals engaged to meet intended project objectives. Facilitate solution delivery by following and championing project management methodologies.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Management: Strong Program and Project Management Skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence other’s behaviors, breakdown barriers, build trust and foster collaboration. Develop full scale program, detailed project plans and associated communication plans/materials.
- Systems Development Management: Leads solution development projects which support the organization’s objectives and plans. Reviews the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Relationship Management: Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to implement stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels and ensures that organizational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Resourcing: Effectively estimate needed resources and manage cross functional teams.
- Communications Management: Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner and continually manage them accordingly. Develop and deliver progress reports.
- Performance Management: Supervises individuals by allocating routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support, and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals’ skills and abilities. Monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Manage the implementation of a new Supply Chain Solution
- Support business for processes design and user experience
- Lead project teams in successful project execution including managing scope, change management, resource management, risk management, issue management, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with resource managers to solidify and manage resource plans to ensure capacity is available to meet expected project demand.
- Deliver quality solutions that meet the constraints of time, cost, and scope.
- Provide sponsors and stakeholders with accurate and timely project status communication.
- Follow and champion the project management methodology and contribute to the continuous improvement of that methodology.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Certification in Project Management preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management capacity managing mobile App development
- 5+ years of project management experience with focus on retail industry and/or consumer goods
- Experience with Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tools (preferred)
- Expert Project Management skills including estimating, planning, tracking, resource, cost, issue, risk, scope and change request management, and decision tracking
- Experience managing enterprise level IT projects
- Exceptional influencing, leadership and collaboration skills with demonstrated excellence in building strong relationships with internal Business and IT leadership
- Effective leader of cross functional teams
- Team building and ability to inspire others with a shared vision
- Results driven leader that owns the projects, has managerial courage, integrity, and organizational agility
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations and leadership communication
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic leader able to recognize and proactively problem solve applying appropriate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons
- Minimal travel required (training/conferences)
Job ID: JOB-229987
Publish Date: 01 Aug 2023