Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
About Us: Changing lives, one position at a time
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: Project Manager (Banking/Financial Services)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 24- Month Contract
Minimum Education / Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
Job Description / Duties:
- Use of this job is restricted to the GPMO/EPMO groups.
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects (occasionally moderate risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of high complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization, senior and executive leadership through times of ambiguity, and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/ systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback.
- Ensures that Risk Controls are met.
- Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members.
- Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management.
- May at times be assigned as a program leader
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 174029 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-174029
Publish Date: 17 Sep 2021