Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Coordinator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Project Coordinator (Healthcare)
Location: Detroit, MI (Onsite)
Duration: 11+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Position operates cross functionally within broad objectives related to the Healthy Kids Dental Medicaid program to ensure optimum oversight of dental vendor and satisfying contract requirements. Research, compile and analyze appropriate and relevant reporting and policies and make recommendations for operational improvements. Collaborate with other business areas internally and externally as well as with vendor and other stakeholders to ensure optimum program performance. Oversee program to ensure it operates within the scope of multiple contracts simultaneously.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize; must be able to lead multiple activities with varying timelines and report back to leadership in a timely and concise manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform ongoing, thorough, proactive follow up activities.
- Identify and analyze operational data and develop insights in support of business objectives.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to summarize issues, recommendations and results succinctly.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft office suites (specifically, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend and implement changes to processes or procedures to address problems and improve departmental effectiveness.
- Experience operating under a government program contract.
- Familiarity with Medicaid healthcare programs.
- Ability to foster cross functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207242
Publish Date: 02 Nov 2022