Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Coordinator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Provides supports and/or leads projects that are lower complexity from the perspective of cost, requirements, readiness activities. Essentially it is a junior project manager role. Duties are working with the IT Delivery lead, participating in requirements gathering, creating and maintaining project plans, RAID logs, facilitating resolution of business related issues/decisions, conducting impact assessments, guiding business resources on process flows and documenting those flows, guiding business leads on writing and executing test scenarios and ensuring all business deliverables are met. This is a fast paced environment and the ideal candidate cannot be shy about reaching out to complete tasks. This position must have strong coordination, written and verbal communications, and detailed documentation skills.
- Project coordination experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business documentation skills
- Minimum 5-7 years’ health care related experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ project coordination skills, in a corporate project environment
- 5-7 years’ intermediate Excel skills (able to create pivot tables)
- 5-7 years’ intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- 5-7 years’ intermediate MS Visio skills
- Experience with MS Teams and SharePoint
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-220271
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2023