Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Engagement Description –
- This position’s responsibilities include assessing regulatory guidance and processes to ensure compliance with CMS regulations for Medicare Advantage operations.
- This role develops and improves workflows and business processes to strengthen controls, mitigate risks, and improve quality and efficiency.
- Interface with internal customers and vendors to identify and/or analyze business problems and develop solutions is required.
- This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
- Develop and implement risk assessment and monitoring review processes to mitigate and/or remediate risk within the Medicare Advantage (MA) line of business
- Identify, analyze, and develop solutions to assist in the identification and mitigation of compliance risks and strengthen controls
- Track and manage corrective action plans to address identified compliance risks and deficiencies.
- Draft communications for executive leadership, and internal departments
- Research, interpret, and understand CMS regulations and applicable laws
- Conduct mapping of requirements to ensure compliance
- Participate in focused project workgroups
- Interface with various departments, senior management, and individuals to provide expertise in compliance and regulatory issues and initiatives
- Represent leadership staff at meetings in their absence.
- Ensure expectations are developed, controlled, and executed in a timely manner.
- Travel is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Continuous learning, as defined by the Company’s learning philosophy, is required.
- Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
- Five years’ experience in a related field with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and abilities. Leadership and/or analytical experience preferred.
- Medicare Advantage background preferred.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and report information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in current industry standard computer applications and systems.
- Significant creativity.
- Strong researching skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with multiple priorities.
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
- Ability to work closely with the technical support team in understanding and resolving systems issues.
- Ability to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage project level work
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226351
Publish Date: 19 May 2023