Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Project Analyst
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 14 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides advanced professional input to complex IT Project Management assignments/projects.
- Maintains working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Extracts the data and generates project plans, schedules, reports, and budgets.
- With client management defines the objectives to be accomplished by the project team.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of systems development and project management methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training, and support.
- Uses appropriate systems development methodologies to structure and organize the tasks to be completed by the team.
- Generates, monitors, and reports project status using established metrics against the plan. Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring expert level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within IT Project Management.
- Data analysis is the primary function
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Excel – required
- PowerPoint (there are many presentations), JIRA, JIRA Align, and Clarity – highly preferred
- Knowledge of project management environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207224
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022