Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Primary responsibilities for a project analyst will be to analyze and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle
- This person will assist with scheduling as well as serve as a liaison for the technical, functional and nonfunctional team members throughout a project life cycle
- The project analyst will likely report to a project manager or technical lead
- Will be required to generate and disperse reports, maintain project asset tracking, take charge of communications and assist with organizing and directing critical components related to a projects successful completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related field and 1-4 years of relevant experience
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209179
Publish Date: 08 Nov 2022