Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Program Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Program Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Drive CIM’s overall infrastructure related projects (accounting platforms, warehouse, reporting, front-office tools, etc.)
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for all related initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Establish and administer program standards for communication, project tracking, issue management, resourcing, scope management, change management, and the expected
- cadence of the entire program.
- Ensure use of proper project management methodologies and templates, coordinating and guiding individual project managers to ensure consistency.
- Manage resource planning and allocation across program initiatives, coordinating with project managers, company business owners including key sponsors and stakeholders to ensure the needs of the program are understood and realized, tradeoffs are understood, and risks are documented and tracked.
- Manage cross project interdependencies, proactively drive the project teams to engage on the interdependencies, coordinate with appropriate Company representatives for non-program related interdependencies and corporate initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the defined program level change management process and ensure full understanding of proposed changes to the program scope
- Define and ensure appropriate project and workstream level change management processes and decisions are followed and assessed against the overall program.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Support the project manager(s) in managing the logistics and progress of their projects following the agreed execution framework, through the monitoring of project plans and key project documentation.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Ensure audit/risk requirements are understood and satisfied by the projects and overall program, ensuring mechanisms are in place for ensuring proper levels of transparency and auditability into program activities.
- Collect and compile information and prepare presentations/status reports/communications in accordance with the programs communication plan including Steering Committee meetings and other key progress management forums/activities.
- Support company review and completion of any contracting required with counterparties, subadvisors, data providers, or other external constituents enabling vendor services.
- 5+ years in an advanced program management role with proven ability to meet stakeholder needs
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, documentation, technical and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Agile experience a plus
- Proven program management within a registered investment advisory and/or insurance company preferred
- Experience with various asset classes including fixed income (public/private), RE, alternatives, and derivatives is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field
- Master’s degree in business administration, CFA, and project management certifications preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207933
Publish Date: 03 Oct 2022