Strategic Staffing Solutions
Production Support (Vulnerability Operations)
Irving, TX | Minneapolis, MN
***W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
This is role that is focused on Vulnerability Operations and Project facilitation
- Must have 7+ Years of Production Support experience
- Experience in application/Infrastructure Support experience using Microsoft Stack
- Hands on experience and exposure to Cloud environment
- Hands on experience on Unix commands for troubleshooting
- Hands on troubleshooting experience on Middleware issues
- Hands on experience on Application servers like Weblogic, Tomcat and Database like Oracle.
- Possess basic knowledge of PL/SQL scripting
- Strong experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Knowledge on Server Management tools like OVO/Netbackup/Alerting tools.
- Proven experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins).
- Knowledge/experience of Python/Shell scripting.
- Knowledge/experience of Puppet/Ansible.
- Candidate should have working experience in serving as a liaison between technology infrastructure operations and business projects.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver day-to-day Application/Platform support services for Digital Applications
- Responsible for support functions and driving the execution of multiple Application/Platform support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, deployment management, BCP, and risk & vulnerability management, patching, monitoring.
- Provides on-call production support of Mission Critical applications and resolve issues with in RTO.
- Ensure effective production systems monitoring, alarming and notification response/maintenance.
- Leverage diagnostic tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
- Bring in engineering, operational management in domains like Cloud
- Engineer automated solutions around how application and infrastructure code changes gets built, packaged, assembled, deployed, monitored and alerted on in our production environments.
- Work with SRE mindset. Building Automated solutions for daily redundant production support activities.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately. Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for process improvements
- Deep understanding of industry SDLCAgile methodologies to analyze existing standards in Dev ops and augment the standards.
- Maintain and update support documentation (e.g. game plans, run books, procedures, and process).
- Communicate, co-ordinate and collaborate with multiple support teams and stakeholders
Job ID: JOB-225466
Publish Date: 01 May 2023