Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product Owner for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Product Owner
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- As a Product Specialist, you relish problem solving and communicating your findings to a team leader.
- You see different angles of a product or business opportunity and are adept at connecting the dots and interacting with people in various roles and functions.
- You work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy.
- Support the development of new products & improve the development of existing products
- Manage the launch of new products
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand advertiser and seller sentiment-
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends
- Analyze and document- the product development process
- Lead internal and external audits of the products
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with the development team and Product Owner
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to arrive at an answer
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of API flows
- Experience with data analysis in Traditional Databases and Cloud Storage
- Experience with complex enterprise systems
- Experience in an inter-disciplinary/cross-functional field
- Analytical experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An eye on continuous improvement and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208259
Publish Date: 13 Oct 2022