Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Product Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- This role will support the Rebates area within the Corporate Services Product Team.
- Specific focus will be on supporting the expansion of the Pharma Web Portal application to support new business lines and capabilities.
- The Agile Product Management Senior Advisor will work closely with the Business Product Owner and the project discovery team to understand the business roadmap and decompose requirements into epics and user stories for upcoming planning cycles.
- The role will also interact daily with engineers, architects, delivery managers, and peer TPOs as they execute on current Sprint priorities.
- This role will be responsible for maintaining a groomed and prioritized backlog, leading refinement ceremonies, participating in sprint planning & daily Scrums and supporting solutioning, release planning, and other activities.
- Business Requirements Gathering/Story Mapping
- Product Owner Agile Experience
- Strong Collaboration & Communication Skills
- Healthcare/PBM Experience
- Corporate Financial Systems Experience
- Reporting Tools Experience
- Experience supporting the development of Greenfield (New) applications
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209532
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022