Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Product Manager
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Agile Product Management serves as the internal voice of the customer.
- Defines system features and participates in validation.
- Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART).
- Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies.
- The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Production Issue Management and Triage skills
- Product Management skills like stakeholder management, manage product metrics, user story gathering, analysis, documentation with Handling scrum/Kanban teams.
- Comfortable on technical capabilities of system with good grasp on design of system.
- Flexible, Adaptable
- Self-starter with the ability to form relationships easily
- Energized by problem solving / engaging in complex projects
- Outcome focused
- Previous Healthcare/Pharmacy is preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209531
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022