Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Product Manager (Gambling Industry)
- Own the technical vision, strategy and development of our internal odds API
- Own and develop the Odds API product strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritize work thoughtfully and communicate commitments and updates to stakeholders on an ongoing cadence.
- Guide scoping discussions with engineering, BI, product and commercial teams to define and prioritize the highest impact projects.
- Present to stakeholders on roadmap progress, strategy and prioritization.
- Drive the teams execution by collaborating closely with engineering and external
- Be responsible for the performance and measurement of the teams product features, including impact to the business and our customers.
- Integrate analysis and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Deal with third party data vendors including negotiation to ensure quality data delivery and integration
- Help consumers extract value from API features through onboarding, documentation, workshops, etc
- Monitor emerging sports data trends to identify new feature opportunities
- 5+ years of experience leading product initiatives.
- Experience delivering well-designed APIs and technical products, at scale
- Led complex data integrations from multiple sources and aware of the challenges
- Deep knowledge of American sports and the sports betting landscape
- Natural communicator who knows how to drive decision-making with Engineering, Product Design, and analytics
- Aware of process differences between consumer facing products and API products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
- Strong technical abilities (e.g. programming experience, SQL) a plus.
- Awareness of possibilities and limitations of Machine Learning and NLP
- Active interest in Betting as a consumer
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 56% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Womens Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-167255
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2021