Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 25 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Product Manager consultant for a contract opening with one of our clients located in: Charlotte, NC
As a Product Manager – Vendor Management you will envision, research, build and deliver solutions that help our vendor experience. You will be responsible to prioritizes, plans and manage product features through the product development process in support of the overall product domain strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to create seamless experiences. You will be responsible for Owning the implementation, enhancement and support Client merchandising platform focused on better vendor engagement.
The Product Manager will work closely with various operations team working with Client vendors. He / She will be responsible for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams and collaborate with them to co-create products solving problems impacting overall Client vendors.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure team is delivering to growing needs of the business
- Work with Engineering team and UX to resolve bottlenecks
- Ability to perform business requirement analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skill
- Experience with building retail solutions
- Define requirement which meet business needs
- Clearly defines and write features / user stories
- Set priorities for the development team
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity.
- Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product.
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
- Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in product and/or experience management
- 3+ years’ experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
- 2+ years’ demonstrated delivery of business results
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverable
- Understanding of lean process methodologies
- Experience working within a distributed (offshore) team
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications according to audience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and excellent product management and time management skills
- Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Job ID: JOB-165801
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2021