Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Title: Product Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC (onsite is required)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Develops and manages the product roadmap.
- Engages in the product planning process by developing required documents (user stories with acceptance criteria, use cases) for product or product release; working closely with UX to collaborate the design of the user experience of a product; and determining release goals, prioritization, implementation, and iteration plans for a product.
- Makes recommendations in the development process by reviewing demos with the technology team and validating acceptance criteria for the product; and tracking development work and identifying bugs at a product level.
- Works with relevant internal and external stakeholders to identify and prioritize product-level customer issues and customer experience gaps; uses findings to determine short and medium-term risk and opportunities for the product and drive further customer adoption.
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met; identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
- As per business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary; provides input into business cases when new products/features are being developed.
- Reviews large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy.
- Facilitate user experience and technology teams for successful product implementation.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Product Design and Development
- Modeling: Data, Process, Events, Objects
- 2 years of experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
- 1 year of experience in product and/or experience management
- Experience translating data into quantifiable actions/deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226717
Publish Date: 25 May 2023