Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Procurement (221644)
Location(s): San Ramon, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:221644
- Part Time- 25 hours/week over 4 day period
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in office/Monday, Friday remote
Job Description: This is a Part-time support role providing comprehensive support to the company’s Shipping Business Unit based in San Ramon. The position requires a high-energy proactive individual who is self-motivated, works independently as well as in teams, and has demonstrated the ability to juggle multiple-task and use independent judgment within the scope of his/her responsibility. The individual should be able to handle confidential information and establish a positive and professional working relationship with and communications among team members, business leaders and other staff members.
- Creating purchase orders
- Expediting orders
- Providing invoicing support
- Managing the intake process for new vendor setups
- Bachelor s Degree
- 2+ year s experience using Purchasing systems creating purchase orders, expediting orders, and assist business unit with resolving invoice issues
- Strong organization skills and attention to details are crucial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, One
Note, SharePoint and SAP
- Demonstrated performance meeting deadlines while producing high quality work; ability to anticipate needs and follow through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a collaborative team player
- Self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates the needs of management, and ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong collaboration and people skills with the ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner, orally, and in writing; good listener; maintains tactful and professional demeanor in all situations with all levels and with outside organizations.
- Experience using the Maximo procurement system
- Proficient in SAP
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-221644
Publish Date: 16 Mar 2023