Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Process Improvement Coordinator! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Process Improvement Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12-month contract
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 203854.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- This person will support project managers and program managers supporting risk deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- Financial Services Experience
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-203854
Publish Date: 14 Jul 2022