Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Process Improvement Analyst
Location: Fort Mill SC; Raleigh, NC; Wilmington, DE; West Des Moines, IA
Duration: 9 Months **W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Ability to think broadly and understand/assess risk across multiple LOBs and processes
- Experience with a Consumer Lending products such as: Home Lending, Auto, Credit Card
- Experience with FCRA requirements for credit bureau reporting disputes preferred
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business. Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Job ID: JOB-206518
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2022