Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Process Engineering Associate (210034)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:210034
Job Description / Duties: Support process improvement initiatives, reviews, researches, compiles information, tests, and evaluates process and workflow data. Prepare process requirements. Provide operational and analytical support for Process Engineers. Assist in identifying gaps and efficiency opportunities. Make recommendations based on analyses. Provide process updates with business partners, to ensure compliance with operative policies and regulations. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers. Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Engage business partners to analyze and update processes
- Validate existing process architecture to ensure SIPOC is appropriately identified/defined.
- Effectively facilitate process design/modeling work session with business stakeholders.
- Decompose processes for lines of business based on existing process documentation and/or through facilitating modeling sessions.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and process owners to understand and document their business processes according to the BPM framework and Business Process Modeling Notation 2.0.
- Identify and understand how to align process metadata as well as supporting attributes to the process model.
- Provide comprehensive information to leadership and team on status and progress of process work by updating JIRA in a timely manner.
- Support the submission, management, and completion of change requests to update the process metadata for Line of Business processes.
- 2+ years of experience in Business Process Modeling Notation 2.0
- 2+ years in utilizing JIRA to manage work
- 2+ years in using Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Expert proficiency in Business Process Management Notation (BPMN)
- Intermediate proficiency level in using iGrafx.
- Intermediate proficiency with Agile tools like JIRA
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skill with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to perform and deliver in a fast-paced and highly visible operations environment.
- Must have great facilitation, interpersonal, presentation and conflict-management skills.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-210034
Publish Date: 19 Dec 2022