Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Print Production Associate for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Print Production Associate
Locations: Richmond, VA
Role Type: W2
Contract Length: 12 months with potential for extension/conversion
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- We are seeking an experienced Print Production associate.
- This Associate will partner with Brand execution teams and third party supplier on execution and live production for print and direct mail.
- This person will serve as liaison between supplier and line of business.
- Associate will develop and communicate all instructions to external supplier and ensure quality control and compliance with applicable consumer laws and regulations.
- Associate will also manage projects aimed at increasing efficiency, cost savings and quality at the supplier level and resolves escalated customer complaints and supplier issues and identifies feedback trends.
- This Associate will also manage overall monitoring of operations metrics.
- Manage daily operations and performance
- Supplier management
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvements
- Project management
- Creative development and research
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of Print Production experience
- Adobe experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Lean, Agile or Business Process Management certification
- 1 year of Process Management experience or 1 year of Project Management experience
- 2 years of Print Production experience
- 1 year of Third Party Supplier Management experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-202967
Publish Date: 09 Jun 2022