Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Power BI Developer
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (no preference on work location)
Work Schedule: M-F / 40 hours
Duration: 3 months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoRonald Smith at: Rsmith1@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 221602
Application/Software Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with data modeling techniques in general and specific to the Microsoft Power Platform including Power-BI.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Be able to write and execute DAX measures, queries, and functions in Power BI.
- Solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- 5 – 7 years of experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-221602
Publish Date: 15 Mar 2023