Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: PLTE Construction Manager
Location: Wichita, KS
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 14 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #209498.
- Responsible for overseeing the construction and installation process for Telecommunications infrastructure, including towers and poles with their antennas and appurtenances, buildings, site acquisition and preparation activities, and construction closeout process.
- Coordinate with construction teams, project controls office, and telecommunications teams.
- Must have a strong LTE & Microwave (MW) background and be able to create and review Statements of Work and quotes for scope and accuracy, oversee construction teams and contractors and resolve issues, complete punch lists, and close out packages.
- Valid driver s license. Promote work processes that provide an injury free work force.
- Carry out duties in accordance with company objectives, policies, and applicable laws.
- Continue to development and implementation of quality assurance processes and standards where and when needed.
- As required perform on-site management and attend field meetings require to ensure projects meet necessary milestones.
- Ability to travel in Missouri & Kansas approximately 80% of the time.
- Comfortable interacting directly with general contractors, planning, assigning, and directing work. Mange and report project performance with the company tracking tools and reports.
- Requires 4 years construction/maintenance experience. Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, or related field is preferred. Excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- You must have the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions (will be in the field 80-90% of time) and navigate terrains associated with construction sites.
- Conditions: Combination of field and office work
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Manager seeking candidates with 4-5 years’ experience with the following;
- Must be able to manage multiple construction crews during the installation of equipment
- Must have background in LTE & Microwave (MW) operations
- Must be familiar with wireless construction and how Tower sites are built and how microwave and LTE equipment are installed
- Must have experience with wireless equipment such as microwave and LTE
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209498
Publish Date: 18 Nov 2022