Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Planner/ Scheduler- Planning Engineer (222053)
Location(s): Midland, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:222053
Job Description / Duties: Understands, estimates, and develops realistic turnaround schedules in Primavera for multiple concurrent facility turnarounds concurrently. Creates and manages logic of schedules of consistent high quality with predictable outcomes that meet business objectives and comply with Company Standards. Fluency in Primavera required, familiarity with upstream or downstream processing facilities preferred.
- Develops realistic turnaround schedules in Primavera for multiple concurrent facility turnarounds across several operating areas.
- Creates schedules of consistent high quality with predictable outcomes that meet business objectives and comply with Standards.
- Updates schedules, work plans and estimates during pre-turnaround and execution.
- Performs proactive schedule analysis for resource management, critical path management, and change in scope.
- Collaborates closely with the Planner to develop work plans with predictable outcomes that meet business objectives and comply with Standards.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 8-10 years related experience required.
- Extensive planning, estimating, scheduling and work package development experience.
- Understanding of sequencing, prioritizing and resource leveling tasks associated with process equipment and construction.
- Vast knowledge and proven competency in the use of Primavera software as well as oil processing operations preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver estimates, work packages, and schedules.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly review Primavera schedules, find problem areas, and present solutions.
- Able to independently interface with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspections, and contractors to complete all deliverables on time.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-222053
Publish Date: 21 Mar 2023