Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI – Remote!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote)
Duration: 6+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
PA Specialist in Pt B Pharmacy will support providers (physicians and other healthcare providers rendering medical care) with Medicare Part B drug coverage inquiries, and prior authorizations.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- 2-4 years Specialty and/or Retail Pharmacy
- Experience in provider/member call center or help desk
- Process prior authorization requests
- Knowledge of specialty prescription drug names, NDC drug codes, therapeutic classes and claims processing preferred
- Call Center or Helpdesk experience. Ability to communicate effectively with providers and members.
- Analyzing written, faxed, and verbal inquiries which may lead to entry of medical authorizations into the online provider facing webtool.
- Prior Authorization on Pt B specialty medications
- Knowledge or pricing NOC drugs
- Familiarity with Medicare Guidelines and Timeframes
- Knowledge of pharmacy and/or medical claims processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- High School Graduate of GED equivalent required. Two (2) years of college preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) preferred
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 226740.
Job ID: JOB-226740
Publish Date: 25 May 2023