Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: PCN / OT Risk Analyst (Energy)
Location: El Segundo, CA / Richmond, CA (Hybrid schedule; 1-2 days on-site per week)
Duration: 12 Months (W-2 contract)
El Segundo Pay: 65/HR
Richmond Pay: 73.50/HR
This position is with our leading energy client! This position must be worked on W-2, and on site in either Richmond, CA or El Segundo, CA.
- The Risk Analyst is responsible for providing guidance on tools to measure and manage risk, identify/mitigate threats, and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
- Risk Analysts duties include assessing the adequacy of security strategies, adherence to security guardrails and calculating the impact of adverse events or threats.
- Ideal candidates will assist in ensuring effective execution of cybersecurity strategies and our risk management framework by managing relationships with key stakeholders, verifying that IT risks are appropriately mitigated, as well as providing periodic updates on the state of compliance.
- Advises leadership on cybersecurity initiatives that supports the latest trends in IT security, risk, and controls.
- Facilitates compliance of all equipment utilized in the Process Control Network (PCN)/Operational Technology (OT) and Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), including timely remediation of critical vulnerabilities
- Supports and integrates IT standards into the PCN environment
- Serves as site representative for internal and external cyber initiatives, including the annual Coast Guard inspection
- Serves as Process Advisor for the Operations Technology Incident Response Process (OTIRP)
- Maintains cybersecurity documentation including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Facilitates risk assessment exercises, perform compliance and risk monitoring/validation, and other compliance assurance exercises as required.
- Leads awareness and training for the information technology risk program elements to ensure responsibilities are understood and executed.
- Coordinates external and internal assurance or advisory audits, representing information technology throughout the lifecycle of the audit (from planning through remediation strategy).
- Monitors, tracks, and reports mitigation and resolution of IT risks.
- Works closely with other technical, incident management, and forensic personnel to develop a broader understanding of the intent, objectives, and activities of cyber threat actors and support the cyber defense program.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in Information Technology field.
- Work experience in Operational Technology/Industrial Controls Systems field
- Knowledge of and experience with Industry Policies, Standards and Controls (e.g., NIST 800-53, IEC-62443 in an ICS environment, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, SOX, PCI-DSS, SANS, etc.).
- Understanding of key technology/data concepts such as access control, confidential data, encryption, data privacy, information management, intellectual property, business continuity, disaster recovery, security scans, and 3rd party/vendor applications.
- Strong knowledge of IT organization business processes and systems including (IT Security, data management, architectural and planning, technology life cycle management, regulatory concerns).
- Desired but not required – Certifications in Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager, (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or other Cybersecurity Certifications (e.g. GISCP, GCIP, or similar certifications).
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or a similar technical degree.
Job ID: JOB-216687
Publish Date: 18 Jan 2023