Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: PCN/OT Network Engineer
Location: Remote (Must be able to travel 30% to client sites)
Duration: 24 Months (contract)
- The PCN/OT Network Engineer specializes in Process Control Network (PCN) systems with accountability for implementing the site’s critical operational networks within the PCN.
- Able to deploy, implement, and support a variety of PCN/OT network solutions.
- Must be able to provide design, configuration, deployment and operational maintenance of network and transport technologies to ensure continuous availability of secured and reliable network services to the facility.
- 5+ years experience with PCN/OT
- Strong Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls experience
- CCNA and PCNSA or demonstrable equivalent level of OT network competency
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Network Services (DHCP, DNS and WINS), Group Policy Object management, Single Sign-On, and related directory and authentication technologies, preferably in a large-enterprise environment
- Familiarity with administration and support on VMWare ESX or other server virtualization platforms
- Network fault finding and tracing
- Strong LAN (switching) skills
- Understanding of Purdue Model
- Prior experience in the energy/oil/gas sector a plus!
Job ID: JOB-221378
Publish Date: 14 Mar 2023